|Click to go to our YouTube Channel|
- Mulching: Ways to cover bare
- patches of soil.
- Pets: Prevent pets from tracking in
excess dirt into the home.
What can I do?Help us spread the word! Please share, post, and send our videos.
- Tell your neighbors, friends and family these handy tips.
- Commit to doing at least one action at your home
- Visit www.DirtAlert.info for more information
Not only are these great tips for people who live in the Tacoma Smelter Plume Area, they’re great tips for anyone living in areas with possible soil contamination, like the Everett Smelter Plume and Upper Columbia River/Lake Roosevelt Area. Even if you don’t live in one of these areas, these handy tips will help reduce the dirt and dust in your house, lessening effects of dust-caused illnesses like asthma and allergies.
If you are an organization or group and would like to partner with Ecology - email email@example.com to help spread the word about Dirt Alert!