Friday, March 21, 2014 from 6:00 PM – to Saturday, March 22, 2014 12:00 PM.
During this time many of Ecology's online applications will be unavailable.
Applications that will not be available include:
- Areawide Remediation Environmental Information System (AREIS)
- Children's Safe Product Act (CSPA) Reports
- Cleanup Site Search
- Cleanup Levels and Risk Calculations (CLARC)
- Coastal Atlas
- Columbia River Water Resources Explorer
- Environmental Permit Handbook
- Facility/Site Identification (F/SID) System
- Fertilizer Database (Wastes in Commercial Fertilizers)
- Grade Level Expectations (GLE) Correlations to Environmental Education Resources
- Hazardous Waste Services Directory
- Industrial Permits
- Integrated Site Information System (ISIS)
- Laboratory Accreditation
- Polluted Waters - 303(d) Listing
- Public Involvement Calendar
- Publications and Forms
- Recycling (1-800-RECYCLE)
- Shoreline Aerial Photos
- Smelter Search
- Solid Waste Information Clearinghouse
- Staff directory annd subject referral look up tools
- Thermal stream surveys
- Water Quality Permit Databases
- Water Resources Explorer
- Well Construction and Licensing System (WCLS)
- Well Logs look-up
For more information about these online applications, see Ecology's Databases.
The Ecology website will not be affected.