Here are recent, interesting articles and newspaper editorials on climate change policy and politics:
- Syndicated columnist Neal Peirce writes about how more and more business leaders are realizing that addressing climate change makes business sense.
- The Associated Press offers this special report about climate change denial in the United States.
And here are some news reports on what people actually see happening around them. A couple of them are older, but I just came across them recently:
- KING-TV has this report on a Greenland glacier that is melting away more rapidly than expected.
- Here’s an Oregon Public Broadcasting report that focuses on how Northwest tribes are seeing changes in their sacred “first foods.”
- And a retired horticultural researcher writes about the changes he has observed in the Wenatchee area.