Marine water samples collected on Monday from the beaches listed below showed high levels of Enterococcus, a type of fecal bacteria. The beaches will be resampled tomorrow. At this time, the beaches will remain open for swimming.
- Mukilteo Lighthouse Park - Snohomish County
- Silverdale Waterfront Park - Kitsap County
- Illahee State Park - Kitsap County
- Evergreen Park, Bremerton - Kitsap County
- Pomeroy Park, Manchester - Kitsap County
Visit the BEACH web site to find the latest results for this and other saltwater beaches: http://www.ecy.wa.gov/programs/eap/beach/
Jessica Bennett is the BEACH Program Data Manager. She is available at 360-407-6159 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.